Arco Electronic Rock Em Sock Em Robots: X-Cavator Handheld Game


There was a changed interest recently in the Rock Em Sock Em Robots. These toys are a blast and first-class for a parent to play with the kid on the Autism Spectrum.

Both of Rock em Sock em Robots were separately packaged but due to having the choice to link another robot for two players to dual it out, I am happy they sold them jointly. The cost has since gone down fifty percent at numerous online retailers, so now is the time to grasp these Rock em Sock em Robots for fight fans from the age of six and older. Our set consists of Arco Electronic Rock Em Sock Em Robots: X-Cavator Hand Held Game and the Arco Electronic Rock Em Sock Em Robots: Red Rocker Hand Held Game.

Even though there are three “AAA” batteries already add into the Arco Electronic Rock Em Sock Em Robots: X-Cavator Hand Held Game, inserting new batteries will get the game out of demo mode or you can try the reset mode button. Once you remove the plastic from the Arco Elecronic Rock Em Sock Em Robots: X-Cavator Hand Held Game, you will have to turn around the arms into the fighting position. The head can be moved up or left in the lower position. Whenever you push the reset mode the customization and scores will be rub out.

The buttons located at the back of the Arco Electronic Rock Em Sock Em Robots: X-Cavator Hand Held Game are enter/on and new round. Straight beside these buttons is the control button for the left and right knock. Located lower these selections is a black round button with silver knobs to push for left, right, up and down options for your fighter. The battery set is under the right leg, needing a screwdriver to release and slide the door to remove the batteries. This was rather easy to get rid of compared to other toys we have.

When the Arco Electronic Rock Em Sock Em Robots: X-Cavator Hand Held Game is not being used it goes to the sleep mode in two minutes. When you go back to the game and push the enter/on button it will take you to where you left off before. Your score is not given till the end of every round with the timer showing how long it took and buzzing at achievement within the sixty seconds allowed. When you start there is the sound of cheering from a mass and the bell ringing to begin the bout.

The directions are complex for a child to grab listed in much detail that an mature will need to read and make clear. When you first depress the enter/on button for solo play the choice for enemy is shown in the LCD screen. There are nine enemy to select from with just a stick figure to decide on. Once the selection is made the name of the opponent is given. If you want to modify the options are Y for yes and N for no.

The choices for customizing your Arco Electronic Rock Em Sock Em Robots: X-Cavator Hand Held Game are Strength, Health, Armor and Speed, with each choice being one the lowest and nine the highest. The health indicates how well the combatant recovers from a fight while the armor is determining how he handles harm during a fight. The speed mode is for moving about the screen. Once these options are chosen they will not be visible on the screen until the choice for another opponent is made.

While you are in fight mode with the Arco Electronic Rock Em Sock Em Robots: X-Cavator Hand Held Game the time, score and round. Also listed is fighter and enemy for when you are smart linked to an extra Rock Em Sock Em Robots. In order to go up to another level you have to knock the enemy and work your way up to the third level. I have achieved level three with 888 points so far with the Arco Electronic Rock Em Sock Em Robots: X-Cavator Hand Held Game since placing the batteries in today.

According to the twelve-step direction handbook there is a way to turn the sound off but I have yet to figure this out. The sound is irritating and hard to understand, but adds to the excitement hearing POW and the crowds cheering. There are three missile points per fighter, but you need three health points and have to be five steps away from the enemy. truthfully when I am in the fight mode I have not stopped to count the steps and just push the buttons to pound the opponent. In order to shoot a missile the down button has to be pressed at the same moment as the left or right punch button. The enemy is always moving around and your punches will miss and the missile might not be on aim.

You will earn back points when you avoid punches, to land a head punch requires holding the up push button the same time as either the left or right punch button. I have found it easier to memorize all these functions before starting my rounds. For each enemy you defeat you get an enhancement. There is an option to scroll through the enemy to see their fight history before choosing your opponent. The customization display is not available until you have beaten an opponent.

When a round has been won the opponent’s block will pop up on the LCD screen. Though if your block was knocked off there will be a rematch. If you do not win the rematch you will be demoted to the next lower level. This flashes on the display until you press the new round bringing you both to the middle of the screen and the crowd again cheers. This is with the same enemy and no other option is given. All together there are three fighters per level with each customization a branch enhancement is allowed.

Included with the Arco Electronic Rock Em Sock Em Robots: X-Cavator Hand Held Game is a smart link cable that is similar to a telephone line plug in. The front of theArco Electronic Rock Em Sock Em Robots: X-Cavator Hand Held Game contains the spot to snap this in for each Rock Em Sock Em Robots. There are no options for other enemy when you are in this mode. I got the hang of the punching routine down by the third round and was able to consistently press the left and right punch buttons for quick fast paced action. Your fingers will get a good workout even though I need to move the LCD screen at times to see the time remaining. The problem with linking to the other Rock Em Sock Em Robots is both players have to push the buttons at the same time making their selections. This is difficult for my son to do for all these selections. He gets puzzled when we do solo play and thinks we are still duking it out.

This contains only a ninety-day limited warranty with the consumer having to return the product back along with the receipt and only for U.S. residents. Customer service is available during business hours at 1-800-524-TOYS. It turns out I enjoy playing with the Arco Electronic Rock Em Sock Em Robots: X-Cavator Hand Held Game more than my son. This measures about five inches tall and is a heavy-duty solid plastic with the LCD screen roughly 1 ¾ x 1 ¾. At the present price this is a good deal for siblings to battle it out against each other with their scores or using two Rock Em Sock Em Robots

The one criticism I would make is there is no listing of how many points you can achieve each round and how high you can go. I would also like to study what the voice is saying, too bad there is no website that suggest tips for this product, or if there is I have not found it yet.

2 comments:

  1. The Adaptive Child is pleased to announce the upcoming release of our company. Due to our success over the past year, we are expanding our selection to a wider product mix including clinical, therapy and rehab equipment for all individuals from pediatrics to adults. Our niche in the Autism and Pediatric products will remain a primary target as we expand our operations. With the new focus on a broader customer base, we have created a new company to meet this growing need - eSpecial Needs – www.eSpecialNeeds.com. If you could please change where you have The Adaptive Child link to say eSpecial Needs (link to www.eSpecialNeeds.com). Thanks,


  2. I was born epileptic, but I am now free and cured with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine. I was seventeen and sitting at my computer when I fell out of my chair. Only thing I remember is waking up with the worse headache I had ever had in my life. I had never taken medication and I hated swallowing pills but I had to start. I switched between all kinds of medication because I didn't take them like I was supposed to. One day I had just finished running errands and was at my sisters house when I fell to the floor again. I woke up with a bad headache and my 2 year old Niece leaning over my leg asking me if I was OK. By then I had just started college and was one the verge of losing my license. My school is an hour away from where I live so I really got set back because I wasn't allowed to drive until I got my seizures under control. I would love to know how others have handles their epilepsy! So My sister friends Emma Told my sister about a herbal Doctor who reside in west Africa(Nigeria) Because Emma is from Africa as well, My sister told me about it then we decided to give a try. My sister contacted him also tell him about my autism too.he assures my sister that his herbal medicine will cure my epilepsy and my autism, I paid for the herbal medicine then he delivered to Charleston Post office I was called to pick it up which i quickly did, I drank it for two weeks as prescribed happily I went for diagnose and find out my Epilepsy and Autism is gone and today making it 9 Months and I'm now free from Autism, Seizure and Epilepsy, I will continue to share Dr Itua Natural Herbal Medicine works. I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone who suffering from,,,AUTISM, EPILEPSY, SEIZURE, COLD SORE, HERPES, HIV/AIDS.Shingles,Genitals Herpes,Dr Itua Contact Information..... Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.... WhatsApp Number....+2348149277967. Live Happily Again With Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine.